Women in Digital is currently hiring:
Women in Digital, a rapidly growing professional and social association, is hiring a Membership Director. Since launching paid memberships in March of 2017, we have grown to 850 members and are paced to hit 1,200 by March of 2018. Our Membership Director will be responsible for onboarding and retaining members and for building these strategies out from the ground up. While our team handles sponsorships, marketing and event planning the Membership Director will be solely responsible for managing city volunteer and membership communication, our referral program and the onboarding experience.
You should, first off, be absolutely drawn into our mission and purpose. Hopefully you’re as fired up as we are about the opportunity before us to change our industry from the inside, out by empowering women in the the tools and confidence they need to gain equal pay and standing in the boardroom. But you also must have grit and determination, traits necessary to make it through the immense amount of growth we’re about to face.
You’ll be supported by our existing team who cover marketing, sales and event planning and our hundreds of members. Our desire is for your primary focus to be ensuring our members have the best experience possible. You’ll also be managing our Membership Coordinator and interns. This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
- Oversight of all membership onboarding and retention
- Development of membership onboarding and retention strategies
- Hands on execution of some elements of these strategies, oversight of our marketing, event and sponsor team’s work to fulfill the rest
- Management of membership communication and organizational tools, like the Member Directory, Shopify and CRM
- Management of membership coordinator and the rest of the membership team as we grow
- Self-directed; completely able to operate without direct and daily management
- Open to big ideas and always ready to throw away yesterday’s
- Passionate about our mission and cause
- 3-5 years of similar experience or applicable experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Content production and copywriting experience
- Customer service experience
Send a cover letter, resume and one letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
Men, women and minorities are encouraged to apply for this position. Women in Digital is an EOE.