AboutOur mission and purpose
A new network with all the power. We are women in digital.
Your digital talent makes you one of the most powerful women on the planet. Together, we join to share knowledge, to inspire each other and to become empowered by that strength.
Forget the old boys clubs, they’ve got nothing on ours.
What makes us different than any other group you’ve ever joined?
For starters, this isn’t a networking group, it is a network. Your network.
When you join Women in Digital you:
- Gain instant access to your peers across the country on a private Slack channel
- Share invaluable industry specific knowledge, insights and empowering thoughts
- Take a pledge to grant 12 Gives a year and to make 12 Asks a year to another Woman in Digital. This favor exchange is a power system we’ve created for the benefit of ourselves and our companies
- You gain access to content from Women in Digital events across the country
- You join a sisterhood of your peers that feels much like a secret club and society, we call it the New Girls Club
- You’ll also get major discounts on all events and a beautiful welcome kit.
Why Women in Digital?
When we empower ourselves, we empower each other. Our online resources and local and national events are creating the largest national network of women in digital. Together, we believe there are no limitations to what we can accomplish.
What is Women in Digital?
Women in Digital is a quickly expanding national organization holding member meet ups and events in our chapter cities. Once a year, we gather or our Annual Conference and every day we connect on our private Slack network.
What is it like to attend an event?
Our first conference in the fall of 2016 sold out within weeks to capacity. Watch this video for a sense of the experience.
Women in Digital is now expanding to other cities across Ohio and the nation. If you would like to start your own local chapter please fill out this form and tell us why.
How to become a member?
It’s the smallest thing you can do that will have the biggest impact on your career as a woman in digital. Find membership details here.
A few rules:
No men. Sorry guys (unless you are voted in) – our energy is just off the hook when you aren’t around. It’s nothing personal, we just need this time to ourselves. And no sales oriented members. Women in Digital events are not your typical networking events and are not meant to be sales generating events. Direct solicitations of members are extremely frowned upon and you will be asked to leave an event if doing so.
© Copyright 2017 Women in Digital USA. All rights reserved.